Return to Activity Protocol
KiXX United FC is dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our soccer community. We understand that our members want to get back on the field, but this must be done with strict focus on the safety of the players, coaches, referees and families and follow state and local guidelines for resumption of activities. The purpose of this document is to provide KiXX United FC players, parents, and coaches with information that they can use to assist them with developing their return-to-activity programming specific to their situation in context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Criteria for participation in permitted small group training sessions:
• Sessions must be confined to no more than ten (10) people including the coach.
• All participants must maintain at least a 6 feet distance between each other.
• Small group training sessions should take place outside in an area where social distancing can be maintained.
• Participants must not exhibit any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days and have no known exposure to someone that has been ill in 14 days.
• Participants must live in the training location/community and have not travelled for at least 14 days prior to beginning training/activity.
• Participants must not have above normal temperature readings; temperature checks should not be conducted by staff but by players and their families prior to attending training.
• Upon arrival to training, coaches or staff should ask each athlete if they are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. If an athlete has any signs or symptoms of COVID19, the athlete should be sent home and instructed to contact his/her healthcare provider as soon as possible.
• Participants should use their own equipment and properly sanitize the equipment after every training session.
• Avoid any activities that may require direct or indirect contact (e.g. bumping) between athletes.
• We highly encourage players/parents to use their own restroom prior to coming to training – THE SPORTSPARK RESTROOMS WILL BE CLOSED.
• Ensure the health and safety of the participants.
• Masks are permitted but not required to be worn by the players during training.
• Inquire how the athletes are feeling. Send home anyone you believe acts or looks ill.
• Follow all state and local health protocols and guidelines.
• Ensure all athletes have their own individual equipment (ball, water, bag etc.)
• Ensure the coach is the only person to handle equipment (e.g. cones, disk etc.); do not enlist parental or attendee assistance.
• All training should be conducted outdoors and compliant with social distancing per state or local health guidelines.
• Always wear a face mask, even when not actively coaching.
• Coaches should maintain at least 6 feet social distance requirements from players based on state and local health requirements.
• Do not use a scrimmage vest or pinnies.
• Have fun, stay positive
• Ensure your child is healthy and check your child’s temperature before activities with others.
• Consider not carpooling or very limited carpooling.
• Stay in the car or adhere to a minimum 6 feet social distance requirement.
• Follow the state orders for wearing a mask.
• Ensure child’s clothing is washed after every training.
• Ensure all equipment (cleats, ball, shin guards etc.) are sanitized before and after every training.
• Notify your club immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason.
• Do not assist your coach with equipment before or after training.
• Be sure your child has necessary sanitizing products with them at every training.